At Camp Motorsport, the health and safety of our campers and staff is our top priority. Camp Motorsport undergoes an extensive American Camp Association (ACA) accreditation process every five years. The accreditation requires we adhere to more than 250 standards ranging from safety to program design.
Health Center & Nurse
- Registered nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician lives on site for the summer.
- Health center is fully equipped to handle minor healthcare needs.
- All medications (both prescription and over-the-counter) are stored and dispensed through the Health Center.
- All staff are trained in medical emergency response.
- Highly trained staff provide supervision for campers 24 hours a day.
- Cabin counselors are responsible for groups of 6 – 8 campers.
- Cabin counselors live in a room adjacent to campers.
- Leadership team is available to support staff and campers when needed.