Not sure what to pack? We can help!
We have provided a packing list of required and recommended items to bring to camp. Everything on the list has a function. We suggest checking off or counting the exact number of items on this list. Please keep this form at home to ensure that all the items are accounted for upon your camper’s return from camp.
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CLEARLY LABELED WITH YOUR CAMPER’S NAME.
All prescribed or over-the-counter medication needed by a camper will be collected at check-in by the nurse. Accurate instructions must accompany each medication. ALL MEDICATIONS MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PRESCRIBED CONTAINERS. Please do not put them into pill cases, zip locks, etc. Campers will have access to their medication through the Health Center. Campers flying in must put medication in a carry-on bag to be turned in upon arrival at camp.
Please limit luggage to 1 bag (or 2 bags for campers attending multiple sessions) and a backpack. Please make sure all luggage has a visible tag with the camper’s name, address, and phone number written in ink.
- Yes. We ask that our campers dress appropriately and, of course, comfortably for their various activities at camp.
- We do not allow campers to wear clothing with alcohol, tobacco, drug, religious, political, sexual, or obscene printing.
- Please keep the bathing suits modest – “modest” meaning: no thong, string or cheeky bikinis for female campers and no Speedo-style bathing suits for male campers.
- Please send your campers with shorts of an appropriate length. The length of skirts, skorts, and shorts must extend below the camper’s thumb tips when the camper’s arms are extended at their sides.
- We do reserve the right to request that campers change clothing if it is deemed inappropriate.
Cell phones, smart phones, smart watches, iPods, handheld video games and other electronic devices are NOT ALLOWED. If brought, they will be confiscated and put in the camp safe until the end of camp. Camp is a place to make new friends, try new things, and gain independence, which can be pretty tough if campers are texting friends from home or calling parents. PLEASE leave cell phones at home. We ask for parental support of this policy, as it is especially difficult to enforce policies without your support. Exceptions are made for campers that are flying in. Their phones and wallets will be collected upon arrival and kept safe until departure day.
To ensure the safety of the campers, we insist that the following items not be brought to camp:
- MP3 players/iPods/tablets/stereos
- Cellular phones/smart phones
- Wearable technology (i.e. smart watch)
- Two-way radios (walkie-talkies)
- Expensive jewelry
- Hair dye
- Hair clippers
- Drones (of any size)
- Video Games
- Televisions/portable DVD players/computers
- Inappropriate games (i.e. Cards Against Humanity)
- Chewing tobacco **
- Any smoking material (inc. vape/e-cig/Juul) **
- Alcohol **
- Illegal drugs **
- Weapons/knives of any kind **
- Fireworks **
** Denotes items that may result in your camper being asked to leave camp
Camp Motorsport does not accept any responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of such items. Any abuse of this policy will result in confiscation and storage of the items until the end of the session.